Monday, April 30, 2012

Zounds!

I made it!  I completed the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.  It was a lot of fun overall, meeting new people via the blogosphere and reading lots of interesting posts.  The fact that I have any followers at all amazes me.

I fell behind in both work and household tasks this month, given the time I spent writing instead of attending to other responsibilities.  I enjoyed the structure of the alphabet letters driving the title and topic of the post.  I admire those of you who were able to work the alphabet across a given theme all month long; I was grateful to be using any available topic to meet the daily challenge.

Some of the posts I wrote a few days in advance just in case my life got too busy and that strategy did pay off on more than one day.  Other lettered posts came to me as I was going through my day.  I knew it would be a stretch to write something intelligible and get online and post it every day, and I’m feeling good that I did it.

I don’t know exactly what will happen to Musings With Dot in the coming months but I am sure that I’ll participate in the 2013 Blogging from A to Z Challenge.  Thanks to my sister for encouraging me to join in the fun; thanks to all who participated, and thank you to those of you who left comments to let me know you visited.  Blog on!

5 comments:

  1. A perfect post to end with! It was so much fun dong this with you this year - thanks for taking it on with me, and you did an AMAZING job!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on finishing the challenge!! fun to get to know you during it!! I know I'll be following along with whatever you write in the days ahead!

    great finish!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. i look forward to keeping up with ya--congratzzzzzzzzz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo, good work Dot! I have enjoyed your posts and hope to keep reading your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dot, I see you have signed up for the Challenge again this year. It's my second time also! Sounds like you were a little more prepared than I was last year, but this year I'm going to prepare, prepare, prepare! Good luck with the Challenge in April, hope you enjoy the experience ~ Judy (an Arlee Bird A- Z Challenge Ambassador)

    ReplyDelete